[robigalia-dev] New site, what examples/tutorials do you want to see?

Killian Coddington coddinkn at clarkson.edu
Tue Jan 5 09:38:30 EST 2016

rust,

The new site is nice both aesthetics and functionally. I like the simpe
white with black text but not hideous look. I would like to start
contributing again and in a hopefully more significant capacity.

I know one of your previous emails mentioned a java script demo, I am
uncertain I understand exactly what that would be but Im willing to take
that on as it seems like a fairly well defined/self-contained task, I just
might need some clarification about it.

After completing that in a (hopefully) somewhat timely fashion I'd like to
continue contributing as much as I can, this project seems cool and like a
great learning opportunity and I don't want to miss being involved due to
lazy.

Let me know if there is anything else you think I could be helpful with,
and again good job with the site. Also feel free to harrass me (of course
in compliance with the code of conduct) about contributing or failing to
stay involved at least in knowing whats going on.

Thanks,
Killian