[robigalia-dev] GitLab CI!

Corey Richardson corey at octayn.net
Mon Jan 4 04:35:06 EST 2016

Hi all,

I just finished setting up GitLab CI for all the repos that have code in them.
For now, repos are just setup to build. Setting up tests is going to be a bit
harder since they need to run in VM. cargo's built-in test support is useless
because of that.

The neat thing about GitLab CI compared to other services is that we can set
up and run our own build servers. The config for the one I'm running now is in
this repo:

You shouldn't need to do anything with that, though.

Here's an example build screen for a commit:

and here's the canonical project config:

It's really unfortunate that these yaml files are duplicated all over the
place. I don't have a good solution to that yet. Somewhat ironically, this is
a feature that repo has that would have been really convenient :)